Patient Forms, Map and Directions to Spanish Fork Office
Your first visit to Main Plaza Dental establishes a vital foundation for our relationship with you. During the first visit, we make sure to obtain important background information, like your medical history, and give you time to get to know your doctor. To understand what to expect for your first visit to our practice, please read through this page. You'll find all the practical information you need, such as a map and directions to our office, practice hours, payment policies and more. There's also background information about our committed staff and our first visit procedures. You can even save some time at your first visit by printing out and completing the patient forms in advance of your appointment
Main Plaza Dental is composed of dental care professionals, and team members working together to enhance the quality of life of those for whom we care.
We do this by:
- Creating a legacy of excellence in dental care while remaining an independent private practice.
- Partnering with members of the dental care community with whom we share common values, integrity and principles.
- Treating our patients, their families and each other with kindness, dignity and respect.
- Practicing sound fiscal policies.
- Developing appropriate civic and community involvement.
- Continually striving for innovation and progress.
- Staying on the cutting edge of dentistry with materials and instrumentation.
Please print and fill out these forms so we can expedite your first visit:
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed.
Click here to download it.
What To Expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It also will help relieve any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on this Web site. Also, take some time to review our staff page and familiarize yourself with the doctors. We look forward to your first visit.